2011년 2월 22일 화요일

Dialogue Exercise

1- Are – you – a – moron?
2- What’s wrong? What have I done this time?
3- Are you kidding? You told the whole school that we’re going out!
4- Er, was I not supposed to?
5- Are you out of your mind? Why on earth would you tell people that?
6- Um, aren’t we going out?
7- No! I mean, yes, we are, but there’s no need to tell everyone about it. I haven’t even told my friends yet!
8- So what, wouldn’t people notice anyway if you and I started hanging out in school? The word would get out and they would hear it from somebody eventually.
9- Not like this! And what we have going on here was supposed to be a secret!
10- What, are you ashamed that you’re going out with me?
11- No, but I have a reputation to uphold. What do you think people would say when they see us together? Me with you!
12- So you are ashamed to go out with me. I thought you liked me – and from what I remember, you weren’t complaining when I was on top of you last night.
13- Urgh, don’t get cocky with me. What am I going to do… what am I going to do…
14- Wanna make out?
15- Shut up! Do you think I want to do that with you right now?
16- I’m a guy – what do you expect? I’m not good at dealing with emotional crisis.
17- Then shut it for a minute and let me think!
18- Can’t blame the guy for trying. Anyway, when you’ve finished blowing off steam, I’ve got something for you.
19- I - don’t - want -
20- Happy Valentines.







댓글 1개:

  1. so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    1. I like this couple - can see their personality right through .

    답글삭제